Thought of the day... as my swollen pregnant self was the only one chasing Betsy around for the last fourty-eight hours I longed for a break. For some alone time. This morning at 7:30 I headed to Starbucks and bought myself a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and picked up kolaches for Ben and Bets. I was happy to be home with them again. I'm pretty sure it's not alone time I want, it's just that I take for granted at times how much of a helper Ben is when present. I don't have to ask him to take Betsy off my hands if I need a little break, he steps in before that point is reached.
Now I want to go run some errands, and Ben doesn't really want to go, and Betsy is taking a nap, so I SHOULD go alone but I don't want to, I'd rather go with the two of them.
Does this make me indecisive or fickle?
Ah forget it, I'll run to Target and the mall, and be back in no time. I'm pretty sure Betsy doesn't care if I'm here anyways as she's SOOO excited to see "DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY" back home. HE'S the greatest thing since sliced bread, or Elmo or something.
1 comment:
I know EXACTLY what you mean. DH worked the weekend so Lily and I were on our own for a good chunk of it too. I was happy when he was there to help out, I even got him to go to lunch and to do some shopping with me yesterday. I call that a victory.
Post a Comment