My sister is dating Mr. Popularity. It's hard to believe these two have been dating for almost two years! I remember Lauren telling me all about him in the Fall of 2008. What a great guy, smart, talented, great work ethic, and most importantly he's great to my baby sister. If you can't tell we're really proud of Sean's accomplishments (my Mother is the self proclaimed President of the Sean Bedford fan club).
I saw this article on Katie's Facebook page (Sean's mother) and thought it was all about professional athletes...until I saw number 17 on the list!
http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/feed/2010-09/smart-athletes
Not just brains, but he has a sense of humor too. Someone at GT made this video and I love it! I watched it four times and each time I watch I find something new to laugh about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaHl4dKGwOc
How could anyone not love that kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment