Friday, September 3, 2010

Feeling yucky and lucky

I was sick yesterday. I had a virus that I suspect I picked up at the hospital when I went to meet the new cousin. It started at 5 am, and mostly was over by this morning, though I'm still having some residual stomach pains. So I felt yucky.

BUT I also felt lucky for a couple reasons. My in-laws came and picked up Betsy since I couldn't crawl out of bed long enough to drive her to daycare. They also sent over some homemade chicken and rice soup that was divine after only eating a half a peanut butter sandwich all day. Also, I felt pretty lucky to be OVER this the day before Ben went out of town for a Cross Country meet.

On a brighter note, it's labor day weekend, woo hoo! College football has begun!! And I have Monday off!! YEA for three day weekends!

No comments: