Monday, March 9, 2009

Betsy's Baptism

Because a picture is worth a thousand words, here's 17,000 worth about Betsy's Baptism:

Betsy being baptized:



Uncle JD and Betsy:


Aunt Megan and Betsy:


Three generations of the girls. I love Betsy's face in this one!


Shan and Bets with Aunt Jessica and Aunt Megan:


Associate pastor, Carol, introducing Betsy to her new church family:


Granny holding Betsy:


Betsy trying to pick Ryder's nose:


Shannon holding Betsy:


The food:


Pictures of the dining room:



Pictures of the cakes I made and frosted and my mom decorated:


Betsy Sleeping on Aunt Jessica:


The cute Hamden family:


Lots of babies! Betsy, Ryder, William and Isaiah




3 comments:

ChrisandLogue said...

I am impressed...you work fulltime, have a newborn, have a ton of company, throw huge party brunches and still look fabulous! I have not even gotten dressed today! : ) Looks like a special day!! Betsy is beautiful!!

Miranda said...

Looks like a great day Shan!

Sara Player said...

Look at Betsy...the boys flock to her. So cute!