Friday, March 6, 2009

Fantastic Friday

What a wonderful day! As you can imagine I have a long to do list to prepare for lots of out of town company coming in and the big soiree happening at casa de Bralley on Sunday. I got so much done today!! My Aunt Nancy is in town, I haven't seen her in YEARS so she came over with my Uncle Bo and two cousins.

So, the house has been cleaned (even the refrigerator, one of my most dreaded chores!) and I baked the two cakes I needed to get started for Sunday.

Anyhow, Cynthia (cousin) brought over Isaiah (my first-cousin-once-removed). He and Bets had a photo shoot. Isaiah is SO STINKING CUTE! He's a big boy, and he's 3 weeks younger than Betsy! You just want to pinch his cheeks... but I digress.

We all had a fun time hanging out. Enjoy the baby pics.

Sweet 'little' Isaiah:


Betsy and Isaiah




Gotta run! Betsy is swaddled and napping in her swing, I need to hurry up and mop the house before Ben gets home. OH! And his teams both won tonight, JV 10-0 and I don't know about Varsity yet but I'm willing to bet it's a similar point spread.

No comments: