
Betsy trying to roll over on her new friend. She tries to roll over every 'friend' we put in the crib with her.

It's cold and rainy around these parts. I don't *really* want the rain to go away because it's been very dry here are we need it. But 39 degrees and raining is not the best weather for running around town.
Hence, I am NOT running around town. No grocery shopping. No stocking up on books at the library. No dropping off my sewing machine for repair. No trips to Home Depot. Maybe tomorrow!
Mandy, a friend from work, came over with her sweet six week old son Christian this afternoon. I really admire Mandy for her strength, her husband is serving in the Army currently stationed in Iraq. She's doing great taking care of her little guy while Jason is away and they get to 'see' him on the webcam quite often. Both the babies did some napping, then got hungry around the same time, then of course posed for some pictures. Please forgive the grainy quality of the pictures, I forgot my camera at work so I had to make due with the camera on my cell phone.
Betsy, Madison and I are snuggled up in bed watching a movie. Ben is coaching a soccer game. I'm hoping tomorrow Tiffray and I are going to get a pedicure. Tomorrow evening Ben and I are heading to Austin for one of his co-worker's weddings. Other than that we're just relaxing this weekend. Ben's Spring Break starts today, and I have a short 3 day week next week before I head to Florida!
3 comments:
Boo and Yay for Rain. The babies are too cute Shan! You are so lucky to have so many playdates for Bets. I think Lily is jealous.
Bets to Christian: "Hey dude - if we try sharing a bed again in 16 years, I bet the Moms won't be too happy." ;)
These stripes are just fabulous on Betsy!
Post a Comment