Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The morning stretch.

If I'm awake to catch it, watching Betsy wake up is one of my favorite moments of the day. Second only to rocking her and her falling asleep. Also a very sweet moment.

Betsy and Ben had a full day yesterday, and last night she ate 9 ounces before bed. She's going through this weird eating stage when sometimes she'll only take 3 ounces, then a half hour later wants the other 2.5 ounces in her bottle, and sometimes she wants more. I think last night's huge bottle why we didn't hear a peep out of her. This morning she slept in, so I watched the morning stretch, changed her diaper (which earned me the first Betsy smile of the day) and put her in bed with Ben to cuddle.

She sleeps on her tummy with her little bootie in the air.





Stretch!!



Ooh, that stretch feels good.



Hey Mom!



Thanks for the diaper change. I love you THIS much!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

too cute for her own good!