Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Friday!

It is Friday! Betsy told me so on the way to school this morning.

www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/football_2010/

Before I forget, vote TODAY for Sean for the Lowe's Senior CLASS award. You can vote DAILY and he's in third place at the moment. Here's the link and it just takes about 10 seconds to vote.

I'm happy the weekend is right around the corner, and even happier to realize Ben will be home all weekend!! I thought he had a cross country meet Saturday morning but it was yesterday afternoon, so he has a local football game tonight, and he should be home at a decent hour (that means before midnight).

I have plans to meet some friends in Round Rock for lunch and shopping tomorrow. We're all either mothers, or expecting a baby, or BOTH! The outlet mall has a Carters store and I'm thrilled to go by, it's my favorite place to find baby clothes.

Anyways I thought I would bring Betsy with me, but knowing that Ben will be home I think I'll leave her with Daddy. It's much easier on me at this point in the pregnancy to not take care of Bets on my own. She really is a good girl, but needing to pick her up, bed over to put her in the stroller and change her diapers is more taxing than usual. So she and Ben will likely spend a low-key few hours at home tomorrow while I meet up with my friends.

We'll watch some sports (Rangers play tonight) plus we're smack dab in the middle of football season, and we get to celebrate Jane and Jim's birthdays this weekend!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: