Friday I decided to take it easy around the house. Sweet Betsy went to bed early (6:30ish) and I worked on laundry and laid in bed. Ben came home late and I talked to him for a few minutes. His team won their football game and it was a close game so he had lots of adrenaline to work off!
Saturday morning I woke up and got dressed to head to Round Rock to meet with some friends of mine, all of whom have young babies or are expecting themselves! I stopped at the outlet but only shopped at Carters as I was trying to limit my walking. After Carters I met the girls at Chilis, and after a long lunch I headed home. The end.
No, not really. That gets us to about 2:30 on Saturday after which Ben and I were sick ALL WEEKEND. Ben is still home sick today and I'm a little under the weather but I hate missing work this close to my maternity leave so I sucked it up and headed to the office.
If you have a spare prayer or two, please include Ben and I in your thoughts as he still has a fever and upset stomach, and I can't breathe well, and I have some sort of random rash (mostly on my hands and wrists) that makes me generally miserable.
I am so grateful however that my sister in law Mary picked up Betsy yesterday morning, and Bets spent all day with the Bralleys. She must have had plenty of fun because when she made it home at 5:30 she ate a light snack and went strait to bed.
It's Monday again, but considering we slept through 85% of the weekend I don't remember getting here.
No comments:
Post a Comment