Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A must read!

This blog post really touched my heart and reminded me so much of Ben. I can't say enough about what a wonderful dad he is. I thought Ben would be a good dad, but I couldn't imagine how good he would be. He's paitent and giving with his time and energy, the best part of his day is running in the house to sweep Betsy off her feet. He will teach his girls to act like ladies, he will indulge them in what they enjoy, and he will guide them to become independent thinkers. There is no one in the world I would rather share the journey of parenthood with more than Ben.

Pass along this blog post if it touches you as much as it touched me.

http://www.danoah.com/2010/09/you-just-broke-your-child.html

1 comment:

The McGlones said...

Amazing article! I feel so sorry for that little boy.
Not only does it make me appreciate the kind of father Kevin is, but also reminds me of the kinda of parent I should strive to be. Even if things get overwhelming.
Thanks for sharing!