Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I'm in a happy mood :) It's Friday!

Wednesday night I went to a going away dinner with friends from work (and I took Betsy along). It was fun, and I haven't taken her to a restaurant in ages, she was very well behaved! I was a wee bit jealous of the frozen margaritas consumed at the table around me, but oh well, I only have a couple more months to hang in there!

Last night I went to dinner with Tiffany, and can you believe it, we've been so busy that she hasn't seen me since before I was showing my pregnancy. So she saw me and said "Oh my gosh, you're REALLY pregnant!". We sat and visited for hours, and I consumed my fair share of carbs (though I limited myself to a kids pasta dish and I'm so glad I didn't over-eat).

I came home from dinner with Tiff and sweet Betsy was already asleep, but I snuck in to look at her and make sure she had a back up ninnie within reach. Ben doesn't have her alone on weeknights often, but he did a great job with her. Dinner, play time, bath time, and her favorite nightgown... and Betsy LOVES time with Daddy, so I'm sure she had a great night.

I watched the last of the TAMU vs OSU football game and MAN it was a great fourth quarter. It was a close call at the end, OSU winning with a field goal in the last seconds of the game.

Today is a four hour work day for me, and I have a doctor appointment this afternoon. I plan to take a rest, then get the house in good shape tonight! Tomorrow is my baby 'sprinkle' and I'm really excited for some girl time, dainty foods, and seeing family I haven't seen in a while.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

No comments: