Pregnancy by the numbers:
- 0 days of work missed due to morning sickness
- 24.2 pounds gained
- 4.5 pounds, Ella's approximate weight currently
- 116/78 my blood pressure last night
- 14 vitamins, supplements, and antacid pills I take per day
- 6 more scheduled doctors appointments (though I could deliver early and miss half of them!)
- 16 average times per day that Betsy says 'Ella!'
- 48 days until my due date
- 31 work days until my due date
- 27 days until Ella is full term (the point at which I delivered Betsy)
- 20 days until I'm 36 weeks pregnant. This is the point I was put on bed rest with Betsy and has been my goal this pregnancy, to work at least up to this point.
I love looking at the numbers. Last pregnancy I didn't realize how unpredictable the end of pregnancy could be, so knowing that in a couple more weeks things can change rapidly from one week to the next fills me with excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment