The good.
I'm back on Weight Watchers online. I hadn't been gaining weight, but I hadn't been losing either. I have had success with WW in the past and am genuinely excited to be back on the program. Ben was very encouraging last night. Ben, Betsy, Madison and myself took a walk on a new path in the park by our house. The path is literally 100 steps from my front door. It's beautiful, the path is paved, there were lots of families out and about. It winds around and goes uphill half the time. I was wearing Betsy in the infantino carrier and she looked to her right the whole time so she could watch Ben. Maddie even enjoyed herself, but she looked over her shoulder a lot at the Rottweiler walking behind us. It was a nice, relaxing workout. I did work up a sweat, between wearing the baby and going up hill. Tonight my cousin Cynthia and hopefully Tiffray will be walking with me while Ben has soccer games.
The Bad.
This morning was rough for me. First, I'm having a hard time adjusting to daylight savings. Second, my wake-up alarms never went off. Luckily Ben's did. So I cut half of my grooming routine out this morning when I got in the car and realized I was out of gas. I stopped and filled up my car. Now I'm running a little late. Next I open my diet coke, the little bit of caffeine that gets me going in the morning. I had debated making coffee today because I was really drowsy, but I decided against it. Well, since I cleaned out and rearranged my refrigerator my diet cokes were on the top shelf. Apparently they got too cold and froze so when I went to open my diet coke it exploded. All over me. And my newly detailed car. Nice. The good news is that the diet coke did NOT get all over the pile of thank you notes sitting next to me. And I had a bunch of cloth napkins in my car I was going to return to my in-laws. I'm sure they won't mind that I borrowed them to clean myself up before coming to work. And finally I brought myself 3/4 cup of Cheerios to eat at my desk this morning. They're stale.
The Ugly.
Of course in my hurry I didn't have time to do my hair or makeup. So I'm not in my best form today. Never to fear, I brought my hair straightener with me and on my 10 minute morning break I'll be making some progress with the mop on my head.
Mornings like this just make me laugh. I don't have them very often so when I do I try to roll with the punches.
5 comments:
oh, sweet friend! Those kind of days make me cry - I'm glad you can laugh!
)))Bad mornings(((
Hope your day gets better Shan.
Oh Shannon, I hope your day has gotten better, at least you can laugh about it.
Oh man, tough day! I would have thrown in the towel around the exploding Coke. :)
Hey Lady! I hope your day got better!!!!!
Post a Comment