Brave woman that I am, I changed our departing flight to 8 am rather than the 1 pm flight I was originally on. This means little Betsy and I have to leave the house at about 4 am to drive to Austin, park, catch the hop to the airport and check-in. I'm considering going to bed as soon as I get home tonight so I get a decent night of sleep before heading out.
We packed last night while Ben was at his soccer games. I am so ready to see everyone, yea! for Florida. Now, off to be productive since I'll be missing three days of work.
Here are some Florida beach wedding photos. I think anytime I'm there I'll think of our wedding day :)

2 comments:
beautiful Shan! I forget hor gorgeous your dress (and you for that matter) were!
Great pictures- so beautiful! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment