Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend update.

Ben's Spring Break started today. He's home with little miss sunshine. I think she's hit a growth spurt, she chugged 7.5 ounces at one point yesterday. In Shannon related news, I lost 4 pounds my first week back on Weight Watchers! Yea!

Saturday Ben and I went to one of his coworkers weddings. It was really beautiful. I wish I hadn't left my camera at work so I could have taken pictures. My favorite parts of the wedding was the music and the flowers. Hydrangeas and roses are my favorite!

After the wedding we met JD and Tiffbo for an early dinner. Always fun to get together with those two! We had Carino's and I REALLY enjoyed my non-point-friendly Italian dinner. We made a quick stop at the outlet mall on the way home to go to the Carter's store to pick up a swimsuit for Betsy. Ben has become an enabler about baby clothes. He picked out Betsy's first swimsuit and a new dress for her to meet Nana for the first time this week! We made it to Grandpa's by 8:00 to pick up the sweet girl and all headed home for bed.

Sunday was pretty mellow, I worked on my teacher certification and did laundry while Ben did yard work. He mowed, and weed-and-feeded the lawn as well as sodding one area that needed some work. Last night Raymond, Tiffray and little Ryder came over for Chili, baby play time and beer on the back porch (well, the boys at least). Toward the end of the night we all loaded the kiddos up and went for a walk around the trail by our house. I hope it warms up a little this week so I can take Betsy every night.

Here are a few blurry pictures taken with my cell phone this weekend.

Betsy and Ryder in Irish regalia for St. Patty's day.





Betsy has discovered her fist.



Betsy enjoying her Bumbo, a gift from Aunt Tiffbo and Uncle JD!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I wish we had more weddings to go to, we don't know ANYONE gettng married, how weird is that?