I'm really proud of how the cupcakes came out. Even 'the guys' made a big deal out of how neat they were.



I set up this area as a concession stand.

These were the awards for best costume, male and female.

Window decorations

Movie poster decorations around the house.




Betsy as Maggie Simpson. I didn't have her head measurements when I made this, but it was adorable-in-theory.

I went as Marge Simpson for a while (until Betsy cake hands got my green dress dirty!)

Mary as Julia Child and cousin William as a Car character!


JD and Tiff as Betty and Barney Rubble from the Flintstones.

Cousin Jonathan as a character from 'The Hangover' with Abby as 'Carlos' the baby.


The stud-muffin birthday boy in his King Leonidas attire.


The Jones' came as Gilligan and Ginger.


Party guests


Betsy enjoyed the cupcakes. I later learned Betsy would walk up to everyone during the party and ask for "moh!" and they would feed her. No wonder her tummy looked so big when she fell asleep that night!




A day later, ONE party animal needed some extra rest.



No comments:
Post a Comment