
As Betsy now sprints everywhere (including toward the street) we quickly moved to the back yard where she could roam without the interference of automobile traffic.

What animated faces she makes!


I couldn't help but take a picture of the thunder thighs. With Ben and myself as parents there is little-to-no chance she'll have long, thin legs.
These two girls are best friends these days. 
And finally, Bets found the gloves Ben uses while working in the yard and she put them on to walk around acting like Daddy.
After our picture shoot Betsy insisted on playing dress up. She would pick something out and sit in my lap until I helped her put it on. I think she wore all of her 10+ pairs of shoes yesterday, and five outfits.





Another little thing, Ben and I noticed this weekend Betsy has been having a rash. I think it's from her antibiotic that we give her in the morning before school. It would make sense that we didn't notice it until Saturday since she's at school after getting her medicine. Is that what it looks like to you? It's either the antibiotic or Betsy is allergic to green stuff (grass,trees, etc) like her Mama.

No comments:
Post a Comment