Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sewing Clearance, Part 2

This is part two, aprons, purses and totes, coolers, and koozies. I'm going to post prices to give you an idea of what to expect. The prices listed WILL include your choice of embroidering but won't include shipping (so if you are local that's the price you pay!) if it needs to be mailed it would likely cost a little more.

Please feel free to pass the blog address on to other people you think would be interested in these items. Thanks so much for your time and I hope you find something you like!

Aprons

Pink and green ruffled apron with side pocket. I have three pink and one green available, cost $22 each.



Kids aprons! Two available, $6 each.

Balck and white apron, $20, one available.


Toile traditional style aprons, $20 each, 2 available.

Totes and Purses
I have three of these stripped totes, and one of the seashell totes available. They are great for the pool or beach as they're water resistant! They are $8 each.


Coolers
These solid colored coolers are a bit smaller than those listed below. They are $6 including embroidering.

I love these bright coolers! With personalizing these are $8 each. I used one of these to carry Betsy's bottles when we traveled, and now she can use it as a lunch box for school.

Slippers
Spa slippers in size medium, ideal for size 8 or 9 shoe wearers. I have two pairs available and they are $10 per pair.
Koozies
Personalized koozies for cans or bottles...I have them in black and bright colors show up great against these! Sold for $5 each.


Wine bottle covers, $12 each. Available in red or black. I made these as take away favors for a dinner party with each couple's last initial and they were a hit!

Mouse Pads
Personalized mouse pads! These are $10 each. Two black and white brocade available and one zebra print.

No comments: