This is part one, towels, bath robes, hankies, and similar items. I'm going to post prices to give you an idea of what to expect. The prices listed WILL include your choice of embroidering but won't include shipping (so if you are local that's the price you pay!) if it needs to be mailed it would likely cost a little more.
Please feel free to pass the blog address on to other people you think would be interested in these items. Thanks so much for your time and I hope you find something you like!
Shannon (thatsewshannon@hotmail.com)
Bath towels
I have two sets of these beige towels. They are really plush. The set includes a bath towel, hand towel and wash cloth. Each set will be sold for $25 each and include embroidery on the bath towel and hand towel.

I have one set of sage green bath towels. Price is $25 for all three pieces, including embroidering on the bath towel and hand towel.

Kitchen towels, these make a great addition to a kitchen themed gift basket.
These kitchen towels are $3 per towel including the embroidering. I have a sew of three of the yellow and blue available, and I have five of the cranberry colored towels available.

'This dish cloth and kitchen towel set will cost $8.

These kitchen towels come in sets of three, yellow, blue and black are available. They cost $10 per set.


These oven mitt sets make cute gifts, especially when paired with a spatula and mixing bowls! Each set costs $8 and I'll embroider the pot holders.

These towel wraps are 'one size fits all'. With embroidering I'll sell them for $8 each. If you want to order all three I'll sell them for $20.

These towel wraps are size s/m, I have three in stock. I think they'd make a great gift for a teen. I'll be selling these for $15 each.

I have lots of these lace hankies, that make great family gifts for weddings, mothers day, etc. I will sell these for $7 each.

Decorative bath towel and finger tip towels. I'll sell these for $3 each.

Have a great day, happy shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment