- Fatigue- how intense it is. Last night I (accidentally) fell asleep at 8 pm, and didn't take my medicine, brush my teeth or change out of my dress I wore to work.
- Aversion to salt and artificial sweeteners. My last pregnancy I couldn't eat potato chips or french fries because smelling the salt (much less tasting it) grossed me out so badly. I'm also off the hooch (ie Diet Coke) as I can taste the Aspartame (gag!).
- A funny story about that...I drove through CFA this morning and ordered a biscuit and sprite. When I get to the window 'the girls' ask "What's going on?! No Diet Coke?!" which affirms a theory I've had for a while that I'm addicted to both Chick-fila and Diet Coke. P.S. they were super excited to find out I'm expecting and offered to throw me a baby shower. Seriously. That's how close I am to the CFA staff.
KIDDING!
- The hormones, OH the hormones. I'm doing well to grind my teeth and smile politely rather than react to things that irritate me. Things I know aren't a big deal (I mean they might bother me a smidge before but now they induce steam coming from my ears).
- The cravings. My cravings are pretty consistent this time with last time. I don't want junk. I want fruit, veggies, and Subway. Ben is thrilled yet again (not!). WHY can't I be one of those wives that request Taco Bell in the middle of the night?! It would make him so happy. I've lost some weight, but I'm not concerned about it because I'm eating healthy food!
That's all. It's not all bad, it's SO worth knowing I'm growing a little one. Probably a triplet for Ben and Betsy, and what could be better than THAT?!
1 comment:
man, I craved salty things like crazy with the twins, if I asked for Taco Bell at midnight Andy would have gone, grumbling and gotten a coke at Mcdonalds for his trouble, haha. Hopefully the fatique will lessen and you can stay up to watch Glee!
Post a Comment