

This is the movie cover for '300' starring Gerard Butler. It's about history, and bravery and war and while it's pretty graphic we like the movie.

This is our photo shopped version of the movie cover for '300'...turned 30th birthday invitation.

Ben was SO thrilled and proud of how these came out. He tells me he has 24 days to develop ab muscles like Leonidas (but I have a back up plan involving a ruler and a sharpie if that doesn't work out for him). I've been thinking about this party for a while and I'm pretty excited it's getting so close. Though I DO have quite a bit of work left to do to get ready!
Big, huge thanks to Corie for all her hard work :) She is awesome.
2 comments:
those turned out so cool!
Awww, thanks for the shout-out! It was fun. More goodies to come. :)
Post a Comment