Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Atlanta Pictures!!

I feel like we spent a WEEK in Atlanta, not a weekend. We were constantly doing something and having fun. Friday we arrived and met my family at the California Pizza Kitchen for lunch. Afterwards we shopped around the Forum, and Lauren went to pick up her new puppy (which as of yesterday FINALLY has a name...Gray!) After the forum we all headed to Mary and Glen's for a barbecue. It was tons of fun, and Betsy was worn out by the end of the night.

Saturday we went shopping at the Forum again, and got ready to head downtown. Lauren and Sean babysat both the girls (Betsy and Gray) while Mary, Nancy, Pam, Lisha, Chris, Christina, Gina and I went to see Mary Poppins. This is by far the best show I've ever seen. I cannot wait for it to come back to Texas so we can see it again. It was AMAZING!!

After the show Mom, Mary and I picked up the babies and headed back to Mary and Glen's house.

Sunday we all went for lunch and did some more shopping before heading to the airport.

Betsy was SUCH a little trooper all weekend. She went with the flow and was really well behaved despite having very late bedtimes and a crazy schedule all weekend. She was so worn out that yesterday she went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to recover rather than going to school. She's back to her happy self and I'm sure she loved seeing all 'the girls' especially that little dog she did lots of chasing and snuggling with.

Pam and Mom

Betsy and Macy play tic-tac-toe.
Granny steals kisses from the girls!


Girls Gone Wild...see babies being tortured by their Grandmothers after falling asleep!



Gina couldn't wait to get her hands on the new puppy!
Nancy and Tripp (with Macy's ninnie)
I like this picture because you can see the two toddlers, infant and puppy, and imagine what a zoo we were walking around the Forum!
Puppy likes her Granny!

Betsy: Puppy, I give you kisses now!
Betsy goes in for the kiss...
Mama Lauren with her new baby!

The two cousins have a staring contest.
Macy spied the puppy at Granny's house.
All three of the babies (and the puppy).

Mary with the kiddos.
The REAL Sean Bedford...




Betsy tries a lemon, and likes it!
Poor Christina REALLY didn't want a big deal made out of her birthday, but those crazy Aunts of hers didn't listen :)

Massive hat, little baby, cute pictures.


Meet 'Betsy Hose Hands'. This is what happens when you put slip on socks on Betsy's arms. They provide an afternoon of entertainment.

Chris, Bets and Christina.
Puppy and Betsy created an explosion of adorable.








We're marketing a new product called the 'Nauzer Ninnie'. Puppy stole Betsy's ninnie and I snapped a picture of it.
It's too bad Betsy didn't get ANY attention all weekend....(NOT!) The kiddo was super entertained by all her Aunts and Cousins!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

the pictures of Besty and the puppy are adorable! Glad you had a great trip!

Bliss Papers said...

Looks like a fabulous trip -- I love the new Betsy photos!