Remember my post about the 'parenting failure' when I forgot it was school picture day and sent Betsy to school with scrubby clothes and barely brushed hair? These are the photographic evidence. And the one picture I HAVE to buy is the class picture, including Betsy, cousin William, and Betsy's first boyfriend Ryder (who Ben says looks like a seventh grader in this picture). I see blackmail in the future. About 15 years in the future.
Do you remember me telling you guys about Connor's school pics at 6 months? I didn't even know they were doing them, and sent him in a onesie that had some tacky saying (basically a clearance special!) and he was smiling so well!!! I didn't end up buying any, and of course he's had a crying face in the last 3 sets since then!!
2 comments:
Do you remember me telling you guys about Connor's school pics at 6 months? I didn't even know they were doing them, and sent him in a onesie that had some tacky saying (basically a clearance special!) and he was smiling so well!!! I didn't end up buying any, and of course he's had a crying face in the last 3 sets since then!!
OMG, this might be the funniest thing on the interwebs. I love it. Can you please send me one!?
Post a Comment