1. My sinus infection morphed into an ear infection last night so I finally got myself to the doctor and put on an antibiotic. I felt like the doctor didn't even want to touch me, perhaps I looked as gross as I felt?!
2. Betsy knows I don't feel good. She slept with me last night and woke me up giving me kisses this morning. Lots and lots of kisses! And she kept rubbing my face.
3. Once I was awake she slid out of bed and picked up all the tissues and dirty clothes on the floor. Seriously. And she brought Daddy his shoes to put away.
4. Last night we were worried a thunderstorm might become a tornado so Bets, Maddie and I were in the guest bathroom. Madison hid in the bathtub, and Betsy hid behind the shower curtain so she could sooth Madison. It was so sweet.
I'm raising quite the little nurturer.
No comments:
Post a Comment