Betsy
It's a hard business, growing teeth. Betsy hasn't gotten new teeth in several months but one erupted yesterday and another is on it's way through. Yesterday she was SO uncomfortable and fussy, it broke my heart. She slept with me (her sleeping patterns are rough when she's teething) and the skin to skin contact provides so much comfort to her I can't deny her that.
She was a happy camper again this morning, she even let me put her hair in pigtails. I hope the teeth breaking through will provide her some relief and I can have my good little sleeper back soon :) Sweet girl loves school. I mean, she is a HAPPY CAMPER when getting dropped off in the mornings. I love that she loves it there. It makes it easier to be away from her.
Ben and Shannon
On another note we have NO plans this weekend. After Ben's birthday party and my trip to Atlanta it's really nice to not have plans. I'd like to clean really well, and start going through the office to purge some stuff because we need to start setting up for Baby B round 2.
Ben
Guess who only has 17 more days of school left?! I think he's super excited about it.
Shannon
Not much to say for me but I'm going to bed as early as possible and while nauseated a lot I've only gotten sick once in the last month! This pregnancy is different from the last one. I've gained three pounds and while I'm not obsessed about my weight by any means I'm trying to limit my first trimester weight gain to five pounds. Some days it's easier than others as I have no appetite. Other days all that makes me feel better is keeping my stomach full, so that's what I do! I've also been reading a bunch which is a nice change of pace from my normal routine.
Baby 2.0
According to 'What to Expect' the little one is the size of a small plum. Baby is growing bones and cartilage about now.
Madison
She KNOWS about the new little one. I swear she does. She's back to laying next to me and putting her head on my stomach. She must be thinking..."Mommy WHY would you do this to me again?!" I should answer "Madison, maybe Betsy will pick on the new little one and leave you alone!"
No comments:
Post a Comment