Monday, May 17, 2010

Quick update!

Today is day 8 of a pretty nasty sinus infection. Yesterday I started feeling better, and today I feel about the same as yesterday. When adding a sinus infection to an already fatigued pregnant body you get a lethargic, lazy Shannon.

ANYWAYS, Saturday I was bound and determined to get out of the house and not think about how yucky I felt and it really helped. Ben, Bets and I met friends in Georgetown at my favorite small town diner. Bets got a little anxious toward the end of the meal but that was to be expected after sitting patiently for 2 hours. After lunch we drove toward JD and Tiff's area to check out Babies R Us. We looked at bedding, and cribs, and clothes and basically just wondered around for a while. We headed home and took it easy the rest of the night.

Yesterday Ben and I saw Robin Hood while his parents kept sweet Betsy. After the movie we did the grocery shopping, cleaned out the fridge, pantries, and cooked a good dinner. It's so nice when we both work on a project and get it knocked out in no time at all! Again I went to bed early and slept pretty well.

That's all, pretty low-key and didn't get done nearly as much as I wanted to this weekend, but it was still a relaxing weekend with lots of good time to play with the BBs.

No comments: