Dr. Greene gave me a surprise ultrasound and baby B looks so different today than he or she did five weeks ago! I'm still measuring right along with my due date, December 10th. Baby B was moving around constantly and waving to us the whole time. Dr. Greene gave me my first ultrasound with Betsy a little over two years ago but she seemed more into it this time, because there is more to look at when the baby is 12 weeks versus 6 weeks along. Arms, legs, proportional head, and clearly defined movements.
Dr. G says everything looks perfect and I'm doing great for my first trimester. I've gained 7 pounds in the first trimester which is a teeny bit more than I was hoping for but I'm not too upset. I remember my weight stabilizing for a long time as eating starts to get uncomfortable as my stomach is forced to share space with my expanding uterus and growing kid!
Also today I scheduled the rest of my appointments between now and delivery. They are monthly until September, then biweekly until November 10th and weekly until baby's arrival. And probably the one I am most excited about, we will be learning the gender of Baby B on July 6th.
Here are the pictures, a great appointment overall :)
Baby's face, and hand waving

Measuing right on track!

My favorite picture, you can see the baby's shape, leg and arm.

Come to think of it, in that last picture the baby resembles someone else I know...
No comments:
Post a Comment