Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blabbermouth

I haven't taken any pictures this week, but I need to tell you about Betsy's expanding vocabulary. I'm amazed to hear her say new things every day!

In the last week I've heard...

"Daddy, come get me!" when she's in her playroom, and ready to get out
"Daddy, stop being mean!" (when he ignored her while she was eating in her highchair)
"That's for me?" when asking for food off my plate.
Thanks "Danks" (all the time).
"Bone for puppy?" (because she LOVES giving Maddie bones)
"Baby's in there." (and gives my stomach kisses constantly).
"Let's go!" while she stands at her door waiting to go to school.
Not to mention all the animals she talks about. We need to take that kiddo to the Zoo pronto, because she LOVES animals.
She says "Car!" and hands me the keys.
She says "More" when she wants something.

She's constantly blabbing, and we enjoy picking out the statements we can comprehend.

No comments: