This is a big month for me. We get to learn if we're adding a baby brother or baby sister to Betsy's world. Our anniversary is this month (three years of happy marriage!). My birthday is this month (27 years old!).
You may not know this about me...but I'm REALLY not big on celebrating my birthday. I don't like a big deal made out of it. I don't know WHY this is, I'm not sad I'm getting older. Truth be told, I feel older than my current age of 26. But you know those people who say "Please don't make a big deal about my birthday?" I'm one of them. And I mean it. It's not that I don't like to celebrate... it's that I prefer to keep things low key. I also think I've had a hard time adjusting to not spending my birthday with my parents. Like since I'm not WITH them (and you know, they made me and all) it's not as big of a deal for me.
Rambling over, happy July everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment