Saturday morning we cleaned out the garage so I can move a bunch of stuff from the office into the newly emptied space. Step one of cleaning out the office was purging our large book shelf and moving it to the guest room. I have the feeling that turning the office into a nursery is going to turn into a multi-step process, but I'm glad I've at least started.

This trunk will eventually go in Betsy's room with her new furniture. You can also see a peek of the diaper stash I've started for baby 2!

Fishing stuff is all stacked together, and look, we can even fit my car back in the garage. An unheard of practice in my family...parking the car in the garage.

Cleaned out garage stuff. This will get more empty once I get the office emptied and bring the baby items into the baby's room!

Space cleared to hold sewing stuff, and other office items.
1 comment:
Looks great Shan! It's always such a great feeling to be making progress isn't it? I can't wait to see what you do with the new room!
Post a Comment