Last night I picked up Betsy after school, called Ben and asked what he wanted to do about dinner. He mumbled something and hung up on me. I'll admit, I was a little irritated that I couldn't get Ben on the phone all day (I would call him, and he would return the call later).
Turns out my honey was working hard ALL DAY! I came home to a super clean house. The sheets had been changed, the laundry done, the ceiling fans clean, the bathrooms scrubbed, the floors vacuumed, you name it he did it!
Not only that but he cleaned out the office!! He paid attention to my rantings last weekend about what was going where and moved all my sewing stuff to its new places. I WAS ECSTATIC! I thought I would be working on this project a little at a time for several weekends!!
There's a bit more to move from the office, stuff Ben didn't know where to put, but I'll probably get it done tonight or Sunday. I'll post a picture of the baby's new empty room soon!!
THANK YOU BENNY for the wonderful surprise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment