The results of my 24 hour test were not good. The protein levels in my system are elevated. However, because my blood pressure hasn't gotten really high my doctor told me I don't have to be on bed rest (yet). It's more a matter of when, not if.
The only direction I was told was to take my blood pressure once a day (the doctor said the previous instruction I was given to take it three times a day was excessive and probably stressed me out more than it helped). I mentioned I'm trying to eat low levels of sodium and while my doctor said it was good to do whatever I can to avoid swelling, controlling my diet isn't going to help much. So we're in the 'wait and see' phase, and I'm hoping I can hang in there with healthy blood pressure until baby B 2.0 gets much bigger and cuter in my belly.
1 comment:
Awe, You can do it Shan! I'm sure it's hard to hear that kind of news. HOpe all goes well for you.
Post a Comment