The happiest news I heard all weekend is that our nephew Hudson was discharged from the hospital on Saturday! JD says he weighed 5.3 pounds at discharge and he's an eating machine. Tiffany, JD and Hudson are all home and I think that's the best medicine anyone could give to Tiffany!
It's a short work week. I am SO glad. I work today and Wednesday, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so I took the day off. I'm pretty sure she'll say I've still made no progress as I've barely had any contractions. That's OK! I'm practicing my patience.
Friday night both Bets and I went to bed early and slept late. Ben was hunting with a friend, and Saturday Betsy and I played around the house and decorated the Christmas tree. She is enthralled by the tree and has to say 'Hi tree!' and 'Bye tree' each time she walks past it. I've been battling a sinus infection and I was running hot and cold all night, so I was thrilled when Ben got home from hunting about 8 pm.
Sunday Ben bought the groceries, we played with Betsy, and later she went to Paw Paw and Grandma's house so Ben and I could see the new Harry Potter movie! We loved it.
So in all it was a good weekend...tree decorated, lots of rest, saw HP7, Georgia Tech won, Aggies won, and Cowboys won.
Happy Thanksgiving week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment