Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Tiffany and Hudson update!

Tiffany was discharged from the hospital on Monday night and got a good night's rest in her own bed! My mother-in-law Jane is staying with JD and Tiffany to help around their condo and because Tiffany needs to be around someone constantly in case something goes wrong and she needs to go back to the hospital. It's great news that she's home, but she is taking lots of medications that make her sick. I know we all want so badly for her to feel well. I remember being sick post partum and forgetting what 'feeling good' felt like, so when it finally happened I felt like I could do anything.

Hudson is a strong little guy! He's up to 4 pounds 14 ounces and he has been alert and eating well. I think his discharge is right around the corner!




Please keep praying for Tiffany, JD and Hudson. In my ninth month of pregnancy I've been up all night tossing and turning because I have to use the bathroom, or I have to change positions and every time I wake up I think of them. Tiff, if you read anytime soon we love you, we think about you every day and we are here for anything you need!

2 comments:

Christi said...

what a sweet little face! so just waiting for H to grow, to pack on the weight?
Will be praying for them as well as you as you're nearing the Ella's birth day!

Tiffany said...

Thanks! Hopefully today we will have Hudson home with us forever! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks for the prayers and the thoughts, they mean so much to JD and I. Hopefully soon we can be one big healthy family! :)