•6 pounds, Ella's approximate weight currently
•128/85 my blood pressure last night (it's getting a little higher but not high enough to be concerned)
•5 more scheduled doctors appointments (weekly until my due date)
•32 days until my due date
•11 days until Ella is full term
•4 days until I'm 36 weeks pregnant. This is the point I was put on bed rest with Betsy and has been my goal this pregnancy, to work at least up to this point.
I got a couple of things accomplished this weekend.
- I filled in Betsy's birthday party invitations. It's in a week. I purposely did this at the last minute so if I was having signs of pre-labor or indications I may be put on bed rest I could cancel. But all signs are go that this weekend I'll be ready to party! I also made goody bags for the other little guys who will be attending the party!
- Betsy has finally hit a growth spurt (though she hasn't gained a pound in 4 months!) and I cleaned the 18 month clothes out of her closet. They filled a huge bin, Betsy has been in 18 month clothing for about 10 months. Her closet looked so empty and forlorn that I made a trip to Target for some essentials. She needed more play clothes (and that cute argyle sweater I couldn't pass up).
- AND my hospital bag is PACKED! I was delighted to find some nightgowns on clearance at Wal-mart that met the criteria for what I wanted in the hospital... short sleeved so that the blood pressure cuff wouldn't be in the way. On clearance so I don't mind if they get destroyed. Comfortable and modest.
Last week I bought lots of travel toiletries for Ben and myself so that I don't have to pack those at the last minute to go to the hospital. I also packed our twin blow up mattress, air pump, sheets and a blanket for Ben. I have the diaper bag packed and a little present for Betsy from Ella, for when the big sister comes to meet little sister in the hospital.
All we need to grab at the last minute is my camera, and our various chargers (cell phones, camera, Kindle).
That's all for my pregnancy update!
No comments:
Post a Comment