I've been bed resting since Wednesday when I got home from the hospital, and taking a blood pressure medication. This morning I took Betsy to daycare and on the way home I got really dizzy and faint. My blood pressure was normal. A couple hours later I took my blood pressure again and it was high :( and I had a bad headache. I called to report in to my doctor and she had me come in to get checked out.
My mother-in-law Jane drove me to the doctor, and my blood pressure was kind of high, but came down the longer I sat there. I'm also still dilated to 2 cm. Dr. Greene ordered (another) 24 hour urine catch test, and I'll complete it tomorrow at 3 pm. I don't have to go back to the doctor Wednesday so I'm pretty sure I'm DONE with prenatal doctor appointments.
If my results for the 24 hour test are a smidge higher than my last test, then the doctor wants to induce me Wednesday. If the results are OK then she wants to induce me Friday or later (I have to be 39 weeks to be electively induced). Bed rest has helped me feel SO much better that I won't mind too much if I don't get induced Wednesday. The doctor also commented on the baby's size (again) and estimates she is seven and a half or eight pounds.
So that's the update! We'll have a plan for baby's arrival in the next day or two and my type A personality LOVES to plan!
2 comments:
We've been thinking of you!
Praying for you all!!! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Ella in just a few days!! : )
CC
Post a Comment