FULL TERM! We've made it to full term! With no preeclampsia or bed rest!! I have been praying for this so much, it's hard to believe it happened. I'm 37 weeks pregnant today. From this point on when Ella arrives she will not be consider premature, she's a full term baby.
I am SO glad it's Friday. I am completely amazed I made it through this 40 hour work week, it's been pretty rough, between a sinus infection and just overall discomfort. This morning was super sweet as Madison snuggled with me for a while, then Betsy came in bed with me to snuggle for a while. I got my fill of affection this morning.
Betsy and I plan to celebrate Betsy's Aunt Mary's birthday tonight, then take it easy. Over the course of the weekend I'd like to get the tree decorated. AND at some point Ben is going to have to take me to see the new Harry Potter flick. This is my consolation for not having a baby yet!
Next week should be much more manageable for me. I only have to work Monday and Wednesday as Tuesday I have a doctor's appointment, and Thursday and Friday are holidays. And then I'll be 38 weeks pregnant! Just a week from when the doctor might induce me.
ELLA! Come out, come out wherever you are! I would much rather you decide to come on your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment