Monday, November 15, 2010

Betsy's Second birthday party

While Betsy doesn't actually turn 2 for another three weeks, I decided to throw a little birthday party early in the chance that her sister makes an early arrival, or if I'm still pregnant I doubt I would feel up to hosting a party 40 weeks pregnant! We kept things simple, I ordered pizza and I made cupcakes, as well as a few snack foods that are kid friendly (apple slices, Gold Fish and Teddy Grahams). We just invited our local family and friends and had a nice turn out of 18 people!

The morning of the party Betsy woke up to see everything set up and ready to go. All she cared about was seeing my giant cupcake carrier full of "Cuh-Cakes". Ben decided to set up our badmitton net which turned out to be a huge success, as we had badmitton games outside and the Cowboys-Giants game inside!

Here's a few pictures from the party, we had lots of fun :)










No comments: