Wednesday, February 4, 2009

About Chick-fil-a.

Let's get on with it already!! If you know me well you know I have a deep appreciation for Chick-fil-a. I view the Chick-fil-a sandwich as just about the most perfect piece of sustenance one can consume. I'm pretty sure Betsy's first solid food will be a Chick-fil-a nugget and a cookies n' cream milkshake (or not!). The best part of going into labor was that I would soon meet our little girl. The second best part was the Chick-fil-a located a half mile from the hospital.

The only Chick-fil-a in our town up to this point has been in the mall. I try not to go to the mall if I don't have to. It's a hassle. And I try to avoid the temptation to spend money on what I don't need. Well they FINALLY built a free standing Chick-fil-a that has *looked* finished for a couple weeks now, but has a sign out front that says "coming soon". I drive by the Chick-fil-a and gaze out the window imagining the goodness of a (9 Weight Watcher points) Chick-fil-a sandwich daily. Today the sign in front was lit up, but I couldn't tell if they were open. Lets hope so because the anticipation is killing me! In the words of the cows "Eat more chicken."

3 comments:

mary said...

clearly you belong in Georgia

T. Hamden said...

*actually* tomorrow is opening day, and they're giving the first 100 patrons one free chick-fil-a meal per week for one year. thus the scores of people you may have seen CAMPING OUT in front of the store this evening. literally. with tents, and everything!

Miranda said...

LOL. I've never had a Chick-fil-a. In fact I never had heard of it til the forum.