Betsy and I attended Ben's soccer game last night. Both JV and Varsity won by a landslide. Betsy and I spent half the game on the team side of the field so she met all Ben's soccer coworkers. They loved her. I wore Betsy in the Snug Rider again, it was pretty windy so I wore one of Ben's windbreakers over the Snug Rider and zipped Betsy up. She loved it, the chest to chest contact with Mommy and being in the jacket was like being in a cocoon. She slept like, well, a baby.
When we moved to the fan side for the second half we got a little surprise when a ball flew from the middle of one side of the field to the stands on the opposite side. WHERE I WAS SITTING. I knocked the ball away with the heel of my hand then my hand got swollen. Can you believe it? Of course it would happen to me. The good news is that the baby was fine. She slept through it all.
Enjoy the pictures from Coach B's game.
No comments:
Post a Comment