Thursday, February 12, 2009

Betsy and the play gym!







Last night we came home to a wonderful surprise. A box from Amazon.com sent from our cousins Mark, Cara, Dyan and Krista! It's the fisher price melodies lights and deluxe gym! I don't know if Cara noticed on our blog but this is a line of baby products I LOVE! Both our vibrating bouncer and jumperoo is the FP rainforest and it's a great product to hold baby's attention. Well, the play gym did not fail to live up to my high expectation of this line, Betsy and Madison love it!!

While Ben worked on a project for soccer last night Bets and I put this together. Believe it or not I think I'm equally (maybe more) mechanically inclined to do these type things. Baby products are pretty used friendly in the first place.

Well Betsy layed on the play gym and I'm telling you our kiddo is super strong. Not only does she put all her weight on her legs and hold herself up about 90%, I think she'll be an early crawler. While I was blogging last night and Ben was working on his computer Betsy 'swam' from one side of the play gym to the other. Her favorite part of the toy at this time is the butterflies that hang down from the middle. I believe I caught a sweet smile on camera while she was looking at the flutterflies .

This morning my father-in-law had an appointment to keep so I got to stay home with the Betsy Bear and Madison. I brought the gym in our room on the bed and while Betsy was eating her morning bottle MADISON tried out the gym. She doesn't realize she and Betsy aren't really sisters...she thinks baby items are for her too.

Anywho, I got some fun pictures from the morning I hope you enjoy.

P.S. If you're reading, thank you so much Middleton family, that was so thoughtful of you guys! XOXO

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Awe, I LOVE the first picture and the picture of your dog on the play gym! Too Cute!