Valentines Day was eventful for us. Ben came home from his parent's house where he was helping his Dad move some stuff to their storage unit. When he got home he was complaining about his eye hurting. It was watering and red and finally he and his Dad went to the hospital to get it checked out. The doctor found a small piece of metal in his eye, and his cornea is scratched. They put in a numbing solution, gave him some creme to put around his eye and a pain medication. Poor guy :(
Ben's Aunt and Uncle Gail and Byron came to town to meet our nephew Will and visit with everyone. Betsy visited too, and cuddled with both Byron and Gail. It was a nice get together.
We came home and Ben and Betsy got in the bed while I ran errands and I picked up dinner for our Valentines surprise. My Mom surprised us with a gift card to the Olive Garden so I ordered dinner to go and picked it up. Betsy decided to sleep through dinner so Ben and I ate at the table, on nice dishes, without the TV on...I don't know about you but THAT is the ultimate romance for us!
Anywho, after Ben took his pain medicine he, Betsy, Madison and myself laid in bed and I read a story out loud to Betsy (and Ben, since he can't see he couldn't watch TV). It was pretty cute. We read from her Winnie the Pooh story book. Enjoy the pics...I think you can see how swollen Ben's eye is in one of these.
No comments:
Post a Comment