Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This week's happenings:



Not a whole lot going on! Ben figured out how to watch Netflicks on our TV from the laptop. Last night he did Jillian Michael's 'Cardio Kickboxing' while I washed and made bottles. He was so cute to watch, Ben is really coordinated and gets into workout videos. When Jillian talked to the 'audience' Ben talked back! Ha!

Betsy had a bath and a bottle and was in a 'quiet awake' state. I've taken to laying her in her crib at 10 even if she's not asleep (as long as she isn't fussing) and she typically lays in there quietly until she falls asleep. This morning I got a late start but somehow I showered, did my hair and makeup, fed Betsy the second half of her bottle and made my lunch and still got out the door in time. It helps that Ben gets up when I wake up and starts feeding her. He needs less time in the mornings to get ready so he does more of the morning duty things while I do more of the evening baby duty. District play has begun for soccer, so he has evening games a couple times per week but is then home all weekend. That's a nice change after tournament weekends.

AND I am super excited my BFF Megan is heading to Centex to meet lil Betsy this weekend!! I miss my amigas, but with us being scattered all over the state and Betsy being born in the midst of the holiday season we've had to delay meeting her other 'Aunts'. We can't wait to see Megan soon!

No comments: