Monday, June 1, 2009

Few weekend pictures

Low-key was the name of the game this weekend. I worked on my tan. Betsy did some laps in the kiddie pool. I re-organized the kitchen. I did some sewing. Betsy bumped up to two meals/containers of baby food per day. Ben ran errands with his parents and got ready for a fishing trip coming up. We went to Austin for lunch with JD and for Ben to get fitted for an upcoming wedding. Ben's parents came over for dinner last night. AND!!! It's Ben's last week of school before he stays home for the summer with Betsy. Here are a handful of pics from the super-relaxing weekend.

Happy Bets in the jumperoo while I sewed on Sunday.

Three generations of Bralleys, Grandpa, Bets and Ben.


Maddie snuggling her friend.
My finger is better, stitch and band aid free!

1 comment:

Lara said...

YAY for no more stitches!!