Betsy looooooves electronics. She crawls to the Wii or the computer. She loves to 'type' (bang) on the lap top. Last night we web-cammed with my Mom and in an effort to tire Betsy out I slid the lap top around the perimeter of the rug and she crawled to the laptop/Granny on the computer for three laps. We're training an Olympic athlete I tell ya.
Another Betsy gadget story...this weekend Betsy was sitting on Granny's lap in the bed facing the head board. She kept leaning toward the night stand and I told my mom "She wants the remote control." So Granny handed it to her and she held it in her had, turned her body around and pointed the remote control at the TV across the room. SERIOUSLY?!!! Who teaches her these things, she's six months old?! Mom and I got a big kick out of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment