Thursday, June 25, 2009

Size 3 for Betsy

We opened a new box of diapers last night...the big girl is in size 3 diapers. They look so much bigger than size 2! On a related note, I stocked up on about 25 boxes of diapers over the course of my pregnancy. I'm now half way through those boxes. I'm thinking I'll start buying diapers again once the big girl turns 1.

They grow so fast. Teeth! Crawling! Solids! Size 3 diapers! I think I'll have Madison sit on Betsy so she can't grow any taller. I like her just the way she is.

2 comments:

Kaycubs said...

I hear ya! We just bought size 3's, too.. we'll be breaking them out in a week or so.

They get so big so fast!

mary said...

I think we started size 3 forever ago....but I tend to go up sooner vs later! I hate that the bigger you go, the less per pack!!!