We're a busy family these days. Today is Ben's first real day home with the baby this summer. His first three days of summer vacay were full of doctor's appointments, a golf tournament, and two kicking contest he's had to attend on behalf of BHS Football staff. While he hasn't spent *all day* with her lately, he has been taking on much more Betsy feedings, diaper changes and play time while I've been indulging myself in crafty stuff. Today he's doing a couple things around the house, playing with the cutie pie and packing for his trip to Colorado.
I miss BB when he's gone, but I don't mind being alone. I *LOVE* low key time with Betsy. However I'm thrilled my Mom will be visiting the whole time Ben is fishing. Our first girl's weekend...Granny, Shan and Bets! I see cake practice, sewing, shopping and snuggles in my future. I referenced the blog and realized this is my Mom's eighth time to see the baby. She turned six months this week. I'd like to keep up this schedule we have going, a visit every three or four weeks! All for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment