Monday, June 15, 2009

Girl's weekend with Granny!

My Mom arrived in Killeen Thursday night and spent a great four days with Betsy and me. We did our version of 'taking it easy'. I laughed when I heard my Mom tell my Aunt Mary "Oh, we haven't done too much!" because I had to disagree.

Friday morning I worked a half day and headed home to play with the girls! We ran errands all over the place. Pictures of Granny and the girl at the furniture store.





At Target I spied this sweet purple plaid chair and thought Betsy would take adorable pictures in the chair. Special thanks to my Mom who bought and embroidered Betsy's initials on it.




We spent Friday night relaxing. Granny wanted to do EVERYTHING for Betsy. She fed her every bottle, baby food meal and gave her every bath. They were two peas in a pod. Granny even taught Betsy how to high-five, use a sippy cup (she laps like a puppy) and something else we ladies don't discuss in public...




Granny giving Bets a bath.





One of our sewing projects was embroidering this crown for Betsy and this pirate hat for Betsy's boyfriend Ryder.





Wait! That's not Ryder. Here's Ryder.



Sunday we had my in-laws over (Ben's grandmother, mom, sister and my future sister-in-law Tiffany) for a special girl's brunch (quiche, beignets, mimosas!). We got together with my Uncle Bo's family twice... and Betsy was great all weekend.

Pictures of happy Betsy.








We miss you already Granny, hurry back soon. XOXO

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks and sounds like a great visit!

JHP said...

Nice placement of the heart over her bootie! Hehe...

She is too cute! How old is she now?

TexasCoy said...

Thanks Jen! She's six months old.