Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend happenings!

We had a low-key, productive weekend. It'll be the last weekend like that for a while! Next weekend Ben will be fishing in Colorado and my Mom will be visiting (which means a whirlwind of activity!). The weekend after we'll be heading to our college town for a wedding. The weekend after that I have a teacher certification test and Ben and I will be headed to Austin to see Mamma Mia!

I'm completely caught up on my sewing orders (which means I'm bored to tears, email me if you need something made). Ben mowed and edged the yards. Our garage has been emptied, cleaned and organized. The cars were washed and detailed. The house was cleaned. Ben's closet was organized. All master bedroom drawers were organized. Ironically, Ben and I traded chores. IE "I'll clean your closet and watch the baby if you wash my car...deal!" I love team working stuff with Ben.

In honor of D-day we watched some of the Band of Brothers series. We both love it, have seen it several times, but it's a great series about WWII that we enjoy. Betsy played with us some but mainly chased Madison around the living room. She sits and laughs at Madison. Madison tries to shake hands with the baby. It's hysterical!

All for now.

1 comment:

Corie M. said...

How about a pic of the organized garage?!? I need some inspiration and maybe a project for this weekend when Ken is out of town!