I know I should wait until I'm further along, but by gosh, I want to blog about it! Our family is growing, I'm glowing, do you know what this means?!
BABY B 2.0 is on the way!!
I'm due December 10th, so I'm just five weeks along but I keep thinking about pregnancy stuff I want to blog about so I'm ignoring all the rules about 'waiting until the second trimester' and telling yall now. We are SO excited, we didn't think it would happen so fast but God is good, and Betsy is going to be a big sister just around her second birthday.
I'm feeling pretty great. No morning sickness yet. I've been taking my prenatal vitamins so while I'm going to bed earlier I'm not too tired during the day. I've been eating healthy. My super-sonic smelling is here. I can smell a dab of relish from about a hundred yards away.
And OH! the emotions. Not so much mood swings, but my emotions are so intense. Both being happy (like last night when all of us were in Betsy's room and we were rocking and singing Jesus loves me, and Betsy was patting Maddie and I burst into sobs of joy...and Ben just shook his head and patted my shoulder) and the irritability (like Tuesday night when Maddie accidentally jumped on the remote control, changing the chanel, and I lost my place on DVRd the Biggest Loser and somehow I felt it was BEN's fault so I was grinding my teeth and sending sideways dirty looks his way). Poor Ben. He doesn't know what to think of my craziness.
I'll keep yall updated, our first ultrasound will be in about two weeks!
10 comments:
Congratulations Shan and family. Can't wait to see how cute this baby is!
Congratuations! My second pregnancy was easier so hopefully yours will be too! Praying for a healthy baby (or two!! ;) )
Congratulations Shan! I am so excited for you, Ben & Betsy!
Hooray! Ya'll are such great parents and I am so happy yall get to share that with another baby! Good luck with the pregnancy <3
Woohoo!!! How much fun!!!
CONGRATS!!!! YAY for more babies!!! Big hugs from the Freakley's!!!
That is awesome! CONGRATS!!!!
Congrats, that is so exciting!
I am excited for your fam! I will concur that my emotions have been waaaay more intense the second time around! I cried in front of a plumber this morning!
Congrats again!!
So exciting - you and Baby 2.0 are on my prayer list!! I can't wait to see ultrasound pics!
Post a Comment